Use Social Media and the Power of Sharing to Promote Your Brand
No matter what industry you’re in, social media should be a part of your online marketing mix. There are channels suited to every business and industry. Popular channels include: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, and Vine.
Social media management is about carefully selecting channels and content that encourage customers to interact with your brand. Used effectively, social media marketing is a powerful tool for building brand credibility, recognition and customer relationships.
5 Ways Social Media Strengthens Your Brand
- Social media adds a personal touch to your business.
Reinforcing long-term relationships with your customers and creating brand loyalty is a key aspect of social media.
- You can share important information.
With social media marketing, you can share sales, promotions, grand openings, etc. with your loyal followers.
- You connect with your customers directly.
Social media is a channel for you to receive valuable feedback on your products and customer service, and learn how to improve your business.
- Effective social media content is shared.
Social media marketing is all about creating content that is relevant to your customers. If you create good content, your customers help you promote your business by sharing your posts and feeds! Hot promotions, or engaging content can lead to sharing and referral marketing.
- Social media directs traffic to your website.
You social media channels can help create new leads for your business by directing people to your site, or linking to your products or services.
What Does Our Social Media Management Include?
- Selection of optimal social media channels
- Set up of your social media accounts
- Optimizing your social media feeds to direct traffic and leads to your site
- Integration of social share buttons on your website
- Regular updates and posts to your social media feeds
- Training on how to create and post effective content yourself