Make Your Site Work For You With Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, works to attract customers to your website from search engines. SEO is a complex process that involves analyzing a variety of criteria that search engines algorithms take into consideration. Some factors include: keyword selection and context, content, linking structure, use of meta data, social media content, interaction and sharing, and user-interaction with your content.
Eden Interactive analyzes your business and selects optimal keywords to direct viable leads to your site. We use keywords as a foundation to create and incorporate custom SEO content into your site. Using the latest best practices, we look at all aspects of your site to determine areas of improvement to better optimize your site to pull in high-quality visitors from search engines, and convert those visitors into real leads for your business.
5 Reasons To Invest in Search Engine Optimization
- You reach a targeted audience.
Your target is actively searching for your products or services, meaning they have a high chance of converting into leads.
- It delivers consistent web traffic and leads.
SEO is a long-term investment, but with commitment and ongoing effort it can consistently deliver high-quality leads to your business.
- You can combine SEO with other types of search marketing.
Combining SEO, PPC, and retargeting into your online marketing mix will amplify your results.
- SEO is cost effective.
Creating effective SEO content is adaptable to any marketing budget.
- With web analytics, you can track results.
Web analytics record precise data that is helpful for determining areas of opportunity and fine-tuning your site.
What’s Involved in Eden’s SEO Process?
Writing keyword-laden SEO copy isn’t enough to get ranked anymore. Google and other search engines have complex algorithms that take into consideration a multitude of factors when ranking your site. Eden looks at your site from all the angles an algorithm would to offer you the best search engine optimization packages.
- Researching and selecting relevant keywords
- Writing keyword-focused headlines and copy
- Geotargeting and optimization for local search terms
- Ensuring your site is mobile optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Optimizing videos, images and alt text
- Meta data optimization, including H1s, title tags and meta descriptions
- Developing a site structure and design that is crawlable and indexable
- Optimizing internal and external linking structure
- Ongoing SEO content and social media content
- Tracking results through web analytics
- Developing a quality link building strategy
- Developing a strong social media foundation
- Setting up Authorship profiles for your blogs