Get Immediate Results with a PPC Campaign
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a type of paid search marketing. You bid on keywords, and your PPC ads are placed on relevant search results pages. For each person that clicks on your ad, you pay a click-through fee. As an Adwords-certified agency, Eden Interactive is trained to create effective PPC campaigns. We create, manage and monitor your PPC advertising to ensure your brand sees immediate, measurable results.
5 Reasons Pay-Per-Click Advertising is Effective
- It’s immediate.
Unlike SEO, which is often a long-term investment, with PPC, you’ll start seeing results and incoming traffic instantly.
- It’s targeted.
You can reach a very precise target with PPC advertising. Selecting appropriate keywords allows you to reach your prime target with ease. You can also narrow your target to only included geographic areas relevant to your business.
- It’s customizable to any budget.
Whatever the size of your budget, you can set up a PPC campaign that will get results. You don’t have to worry about overspending, as your campaign can be paused once you reach your maximum monthly budget.
- It’s measurable.
With web analytics, it’s easy to keep track of results. We track precisely how much traffic your site draws, and which ads are being clicked most. Most importantly, PPC advertising helps determine which keywords convert customers and lead to sales inquires for your business.
- It’s adjustable.
The extensive data gathered by web analytics can be used to make your PPC campaign more effective. Based on the collected data, we can remove ads that aren’t performing. We can also set hours that you want your campaign to run, so if you own a retail store or restaurant, your ads are only viewed during your business hours.
Eden’s Approach to PPC Advertising
There’s more to a successful PPC campaign than simply setting up an account and writing some ads. As an Adwords-certified search marketing agency, Eden has the knowledge and experience to create PPC advertising campaigns that get results from the moment they’re launched.
- We research and select keywords that are relevant to your products and services
- We write PPC ads using the latest best practices, and strategic phrases that get quality click-throughs for your business
- We manage campaign settings and creating limits and rules for your PPC campaigns. (For example, adding negative keywords, making campaigns active only during your business hours, etc.)
- We monitor your progress on web analytics and create regular reports to track your brand’s progress
- We make adjustments as necessary, ensuring your budget is optimized and your results are improved
- We review results with you and get feedback that we can apply to your PPC campaign